Accounts Payable Officer
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Salary:||$29.28 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 11:34|
This opportunity is a full time, temporary contract with an immediate start for 7 weeks initially.
- Process creditor invoices including reviewing of invoices, encoding of invoice and filing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with suppliers and staff in response to outstanding invoices and payment queries.
- Reconcile various specific Ledger accounts G/R and I/R and Creditor statements.
- Process purchase orders in accordance with Council’s policies and procedures.
- Check that the goods receipting process is adhered to before entering invoices for payment.
- Demonstrated accounts payable experience.
- Experience in the operation, maintenance and continuous development and improvements of Authority for accounts payable purposes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Assets Data Management Officer
Contracts Officer - Procurement
$52 - $58 per hour plus super
Finance Operational Support Officer
$32.44 per hour plus superannuation
Finance & Procurement Officer
$44.03 per hour plus superannuation